Click on image to enlarge. The Kreg SK03 is a 675-Piece Self-Tapping Pocket-Hole Screw Kit. This kit contains 5 of Kregs most popular screws for Pocket-Screw Joinery in a durable, easy-to-carry case. Kreg's self-tapping screws are specially designed for Pocket-Screw Joinery. They feature a self-tapping auger point that eliminates pre-drilling and a flat head that seats flush in the bottom of the Pocket-Hole. All of Kreg's screws utilize a #2 square drive recess. The deep recess of the square drive provides positive driver engagement to reduce cam-out. Like every Kreg product, Kreg screws are manufactured from the highest quality materials. To manufacture a virtually unbreakable screw, industrial quality steel is first case-hardened and then coated with a dri-lube finish which reduces driving torque and gives them their bronze appearance.
Manufacturer: Kreg Tool Company MPN: SK03 UPC: 647096800321 Type: Pocket-Hole Screws
Part #SML-C250B is a Blue-Kote™ screw. Blue-Kote™ is the next generation of rust-resistant screws and the best choice in the majority of Pocket-Screw applications. Through an extensive process which chemically combines three special anti-corrosion layers Blue-Kote™ screws take on amazing new rust-resistant properties which are rated 400% better than zinc-plated screws.
- 150 each of Part #SPS-F1 #6 x 1"(25mm), Pan Head Fine Thread, Dri-Lube Finish
- 150 each of Part #SML-F125 #7 x 1-1/4"(32mm), Maxi-Loc™ Fine Thread, Dri-Lube Finish
- 150 each of Part #SML-C125 #8 x 1-1/4"(32mm), Maxi-Loc™ Coarse Thread, Dri-Lube Finish
- 150 each of Part #SPS-C1 #7 x 1"(25mm), Pan Head Coarse Thread, Dri-Lube Finish
- 75 each of Part #SML-C250B #8 x 2-1/2"(64mm), Maxi-Loc™ Coarse Thread, Blue-Kote™ Weather Resistant Finish
- Durable carrying case